Job type: Contract.
Location: Remote(Anywhere in USA)
Experience: 6+ Yrs in content development/Instructional designer.
Good Storyline experience is mandatory.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to develop content using, Articulate Storyline Captivate: At a minimal the selected content developer should have skills on at least one authoring tool.
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to conduct one-on-one interviews for content acquisition with subject-matter experts, either in person or by phone
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Familiarity with computer technology and ability to handle end-user software independently
· Ability to understand Industrial engineering content and translate them into instructionally sound materials.
· Intellectually curious to understand new technologies.
· Any teaching background is a bonus as most of the materials being developed would be taught in a class room
· Interview and gather content from subject-matter experts.
· Analyze other source materials for content
· Create/Update course materials per client requirement.
· Draft course content, e.g. analysis documents and scripts
· Maintain accurate records of client requests and edits
· Select photos and other images to be used in courses
· Construct courses using content-development tools such as Storyline, Captivate, Word, PPT
· Test courses
· Proofread and edit all text
· Maintain professional relationships with clients.
If interested: Jyoti.Singh@niit.com
© Greater Richmond ATD