Sententia Gamification Certification - Level 1
Please join us for a two-day event
on December 8th and 10th from 8:30a - 12:30p ET.
Personal: Emotional Intelligence & Decision Making, Project Management
Professional: Learning Sciences, Instructional Design, Training Delivery & Facilitation
Organizational: Performance Improvement
This program is for L&D and HR professionals interested in using gamification to improve their learning and training programs.
This program is like no virtual conference or Zoom workshop you’ve at-tended. The Sententia Gamification Certification is a complete immersion experience that leaves you creatively inspired and technically masterful. Plus, this is the ONLY Gamification Certification that earns you recertification* credits with HRCI, SHRM, and ATD.
This hands-on certification takes you through the 5-step, trademarked, and proven process of gamifiying your organizational quest. The goal is to increase learning and engagement through key concepts found in game design and behavioral psychology. Adding game mechanics to training, gamification not only increases interest, but it also increasing engagement and creates behavioral change by making learning and development "fun."
Gamification is not just about rewarding points and badges, but rather understanding and influencing the human behaviors which companies want to encourage among their employees and customers.
Is now a good time to put an end to dry, boring learning? Get ready to play full out during our Gamification adventure!
In this 8-hour certification program (attended over two 4-hour sessions), you will use a L&D case study as you overlay the 5-step Game the System™ model for gamification learning design, gather data, and participate in problem-solving and assessment exercises.
At the end of this Certification program, participants will be able to:
· Understand how key concepts found in behavioral psychology and game design can increase learning and engagement
· Have a five-part process for gamifying a learning program
· Demonstrate a return on investment for your gamified learning program
Takeaways for Participants
1. Game the System™ “game board” of the 30 necessary steps for creating successfully gamified learning programs
2. All handouts and ancillary tools
3. Analysis and feedback of a proposal for gamifying a case study or real program
4. Sententia Level 1 Surveyor digital badge with metadata about the program and work completed for employers, recruiters, and potential clients
5. HRCI, SHRM and ATD recertification credit documentation for each registrant
CPTD Recertification Credit
CPTDs earn one recertification point/credit for each physical hour of continuing education within one’s current role/job or involving a new experience or content. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the CPTD webpage for complete information.
Six recertification hours for this workshop.
- - - - - - - - - -
HRCI and SHRM Recertification Credit
This program is eligible for self-certification for HRCI and SHRM recertifi-cation credits. You will need to keep records of the event and prepare any required paperwork. Visit the HRCI recertification webpage or the SHRM recertification webpage for more information.
- - - - - - - - - -