Softpath is a preferred staffing vendor to fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find attached job description below and if you are interested please forward your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again.
Job Title: DBHDS - Project Trainer (648638)Location: Richmond, Va. 23219Duration: 07 months
Job DescriptionDBHDS - Project Trainer. Will leverage experience to plan, develop and implement training for the Licensure Re-Engineering Project. Estimated engagement 7 months and will work remotely, coming into office if needed.
The Project Trainer position will report to both the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS) Project Manager (PM) and to the Office of Licensing Quality & Data Inspection Manager/Business champion for the Licensure Re-Engineering Project (CONNECT) system implementation and integration into the Office of Licensing.
The Project Trainer will be responsible for executing the actions found in the approved “Project Plan” by developing the technical training materials in accordance with the business needs and delivering the training to stakeholders in a timeline as outlined by the business and in accordance with the project plan. Stakeholders include internal central office staff, agency management, field licensing specialists, and licensed and pending providers.
Qualifications/Required Set of Experiences:
• Strong team player with the ability to take direction and collaborate in a fast paced environment with the Office of Licensing Business Subject Matter Experts, the 3rd party software vendor, GL Solutions, and other project team members to reach common goals and achieve aggressive milestones.
• Experience using the ADDIE/SAM Training Development Model to develop role-based learning objectives and supplemental content to enhance vendor provided materials that aids in stakeholder readiness.
• Experience developing system training in online web-based learning tools using Adobe Articulate and/or Video Simulation software.
• Experience designing training exercises that allow for user practice and aid learning.
• Experience using evaluation methods to measure learning effectiveness.
• Experience delivering classroom training and presenting to groups using ZOOM, Microsoft Teams and Google Meets. There may be some classroom/onsite training requiring limited state travel (tbd).
• Experience working in Health Services and/or Government organizations (Preferred)
• Develop software application training content supporting CONNECT Priority #1 Business Processes partnering with GL Solutions and designated business subject matter experts using a variety of delivery methods including web-based, video and if necessary on-site classroom training
• Develop the Training Logistics, schedule, and registration methods for training enrollment and delivery by stakeholders
• Develop g of Office of Licensing department organization and general goals along with a Functional System Knowledge of CONNECT to support and facilitate CONNECT problem-solving that may arise in training session
• Organize Team Training/User Support Library for ongoing staff reference and training of new hires.
• Background in Instructional Design (ADDIE or other instructional design method) and in developing training for complex computer software/systems
• Technical writing for training, job aid and video guide material (sample required)
• Technical skills in developing web-based video training (video sample if possible). Video software knowledge: Adobe Articulate, Creative Suite Video is required
• Experience training on systems and troubleshooting system problems that could incur during training
• Understanding of learning needs by anticipating difficulties and/or questions and adapt training modifications as needed
• Ability to communicate well professionally and to translate technical information into non-technical terms for users
• Ability to make formal group presentations (3 minute presentation required as part of the interview process)
• Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers, and demonstrate recognition of and sensitivity to the styles and needs of end users
• Ability to effectively organize and write logical, easy to understand, content.
• Advanced knowledge of Internet Explorer and Chrome.
© Greater Richmond ATD