Instructional Designer - eLearning
LeanForward provides a wide range of elearning solutions to help organizations improve performance by transferring business knowledge from those who have it, to those who need it. Our vision of elearning is one of a positive, invigorating experience that engages the learner through interactive learning exercises. LeanForward's solutions include development of custom elearning, blended learning and mobile learning libraries.
For more information about our company and products, visit: http://www.leanforward.com
LeanForward is looking for a part-time eLearning Instructional Designer to join our team. This person will be responsible designing the elearning storyboards and instructor-led training materials based on the client’s subject matter. The Instructional Designer will:
• Interface with the client’s subject matter experts to understand the training content and requirements.
• Participate in the conceptualization of the elearning and training structure.
• Write elearning storyboards and ILT materials using sound computer-based Instructional Design principles and modern Adult Learning Theory.
• Work with LeanForward’s multimedia development team to convert the storyboards into engaging and interactive elearning.
• College degree with background in adult education
• Previous elearning Instructional Design experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Project management
• Available for day trips to local clients
• Familiarity with elearning authoring tools such as Storyline, Articulate, Captivate and HTML
• Curriculum design experience
• Available for overnight travel a few times a year
LeanForward’s offices are located in Bordentown, NJ and Richmond, VA. LeanForward is looking for a candidate in Central Virginia to support our Richmond location. Depending on location, the candidate may be allowed to work from home.
Send resume and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Greater Richmond ATD